Photo credit: Archie Macleod
Date: 25th November 2015
Time: 2:00 – 3:30pm
Location: Macmillan Room, Portcullis House
Dame Sally Davies
At 3pm there will be short speeches from:
- Andrea Jenkyns MP, Chair of the APPG on Patient Safety
- Dame Sally Davies, Chief Medical Officer, Department of Health
- A representative from Deb Group
Further speakers TBC.
The event will be open to Members of Parliament and invited guests.
Want to know if your MP is planning to attend? E-mail them and ask.
Three easy steps
- Attend Our Launch – pick up an engagement pack, take your picture and tweet support
- Visit your local Primary School and deliver a simple handwashing session
- Press Release to spread the word about the importance of hand hygiene.